buffing

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자페이스박 조회 0회 작성일 2020-09-16 17:03:43 댓글 0

본문

Buffing Stainless & Aluminum to a Mirror Finish from Eastwood with the Buffing Kit

Learn how to buff aluminum with an Eastwod Buff Motor with the right buff wheels and compounds.

Buy The Kit Here: http://www.eastwood.com/eastwood1-hp-10-buff-kit.html?utm_source=youtube\u0026utm_medium=annotation\u0026utm_campaign=2012-07-24\u0026utm_content=Buff%20Motor%20Kit

A quality, powerful buff Motor and complete Buff Set is the perfect way for an enthusiast to get started.

The full 1-HP buff motor offers the versatility of 2 speeds (1720/3450 RPM) and features generous 26-1/4" overall length to facilitate buffing large parts or the stacking of multiple buffs. Operates on 115VAC. Also includes a selection of:
Buff wheels
Compounds
Rake

In this video, R\u0026D Manager Mark shows how easy it is to buff metal or restore household hardware with the Eastwood Buff Kit, item 14139. Buff metals like stainless and aluminum to a mirror finish.
Jack da Silva's Metal Arts Studio : Mark, Please, do not recommend wearing gloves when working with rotary machines! Just as you warn against the hand become too close, a glove can become entangled potentially leading to brutal injuries. Here is a possible alternative that is much safer:

"Rhino Finger Skins provide incredible protection against abrasions, cuts and burns of your fingers and thumbs while grinding, sanding, polishing, finishing—any task that exposes them to injury. Each package of Rhino Finger Skins includes two finger sleeves and two thumb sleeves, enough for both hands to be protected and working. The skins are especially effective for platen work using belts of 120 grit and finer, providing heat protection up to approximately 200°F with full sensitivity to the piece being worked. Stretchable, flexible and durable, this set fits most small and medium fingers/thumbs; a set for large and extra-large sized fingers/thumbs is also available."
Kalpesh Parmar : i cant bafing my no 9586356171
polish man buff manufacturer pk :

Aries Abhishek : Thanks for the video man. It helps me.
Ashish Mishra : Any job polishing stainnless Steel
sudhir Kumar Verma : Kanha milega ye machine
Shankar Shankar : You not telling good
Shahul Sa : super
Rich Hlywka : That's not a mirror finish
CWorksDesign : Can i polish titanium intakes with this buffer?

How-to & Buffing Basics Demonstration with Eastwood

The basics of buffing. What you need to know to get started polishing metal!

LINK TO BUY Buffing Kit: http://www.eastwood.com/eastwood-buffing-kit.html?utm_source=youtube\u0026utm_medium=annotation\u0026utm_campaign=2013-02-05\u0026utm_content=buffing%20kit

Eastwood Buffing Kit
Item #50341
17-Pc. Polishing Kit has everything you need to add a lustrous shine to automotive parts and more
Eastwood's deluxe polishing kit is designed to make your steel, stainless, aluminum and plastic automotive components shine brightly! Use your electric drill, cordless drill or pneumatic die grinder for easy, effective, polishing jobs—on or off the vehicle.
5 compounds (one 4-oz. tube each: brown Tripoli, gray stainless, white rouge, jeweler's rouge, blue plastic)
5 small felt bobs
2 mushroom buffs
2 large buffs (round, tapered)
3 wheels (2 spiral-sewn, 1 loose-sewn)

Eastwood 1/2 HP Buff Motor
Item #13542
High-quality 1/2-HP Buff Motor is the easily affordable unit rugged enough for everyday use
1/2-HP Buffer runs at 3450 rpm for buffing metal or plastics.
Extended length and balanced shafts offer more work space around wheel
Cast housing and base assure smooth operation, extended bearing life
Use with 6"-8"-dia. buffs (see "Accessories" tab)

Wheel Smoothing And Buffing Kit
Item #13107
Smoothing and Buffing Kit restores your wheels at a fraction of the cost of a professional refinisher
In your own garage, this Smoothing and Buffing Kit helps you make old, road-worn aluminum or mag wheels look like new. Or create a custom look!
8 buffs
5 compounds
Accessories and instructions

Eastwood1 HP Buff Kit
Item #14139
A quality, powerful buff Motor and complete Buff Set is the perfect way for an enthusiast to get started.
The full 1-HP buff motor offers the versatility of 2 speeds (1720/3450 RPM) and features generous 26-1/4" overall length to facilitate buffing large parts or the stacking of multiple buffs. Operates on 115VAC. Also includes a selection of:
Buff wheels
Compounds
Rake
See the Contents tab for a list of all the items included.

Economy Stand
Item #13162
The right Work Stand, at the right price...designed for your buff motor or grinder
Work at a more comfortable height, or save workbench space, when you mount your buff motor or grinder on this economy work stand.
30-1/2" working height
11" x 8-3/4" top mounting platform
Slotted to accept most motors
Ideal for the weekend resto enthusiast
eyesolator : No mask? You dont want to know how many small parts are flying around that you will inhale in the lungs. Very concerning that you are not talking about it.
Jack da Silva's Metal Arts Studio : Please, do not recommend wearing gloves when working with rotary machines! Just as you warn against the hand become too close, a glove can become entangled potentially leading to brutal injuries. Here is a possible alternative that is much safer:

"Rhino Finger Skins provide incredible protection against abrasions, cuts and burns of your fingers and thumbs while grinding, sanding, polishing, finishing—any task that exposes them to injury. Each package of Rhino Finger Skins includes two finger sleeves and two thumb sleeves, enough for both hands to be protected and working. The skins are especially effective for platen work using belts of 120 grit and finer, providing heat protection up to approximately 200°F with full sensitivity to the piece being worked. Stretchable, flexible and durable, this set fits most small and medium fingers/thumbs; a set for large and extra-large sized fingers/thumbs is also available."
nirniro1 : Thank you for amazing introducing guide
Declan Logan : Hey man I had no idea there was this Much to know but man it's interesting
shinobi : I've been polishing as a professional for 20 years and fair play to this guy he actually knows what he is talking about. So new folk, pay attention.
Designer Drains : Thank you
Mike a : Good advice, especially keeping the area clear of anything you don't want to damage like your hobby car, wifes car etc...Murphys law Thank you
Kougerat : Great video

I have done quite a lot of polishing on nuts bolts washers etc for a few motorbike restorations so yeah quite alot of show bolts to do !
I had a 2 foot piece of 12mm diameter round bar aluminium so I drilled and tapped each end of it, one with an 8mm thread the other with a 6mm thread, I also bevelled the edge at about 45 degrees so when you put a bolt in and tighten it you can still get to the bottom edge of the bolt with the buffing wheel.
It is a little more time consuming but you can comfortably hold on to the bar and polish the bolt head with much less risk of the buffing wheel grabbing the bolt !

Here's another method I use it's the same as the above but I use a short length about 100mm. I put it in my cordless drill which has a speed control trigger, then screw in the bolt and you can spin the bolt as you polish adjusting the speed of the spin to what works best. I found this method very quick to swap over the bolts just using a spanner or allen key and spinning them in and out with the drill.
You can get a super even finish this way.
Nilesh Jogale : Hallo Sir. This are very nice video & information. I am from in India State Maharashtra city pune. Sir one request please. This video translation in India language Hindi. Hindi language fully details me.
My enail-nsjogale1991@gnail.com
Me purchases new machinery & additive. I start New business your this video inspired me. Plz sir sent me video
Matthew Ryan : This is definitely one of the best videos I’ve seen for machine polishing/buffing. I’m get ready to switch to machine and only do really small stuff by hand but have done in by hand for over 20 years now. I want to actually see some of your finished pieces cause you certainly know what you’re talking about. Thanks for you’re time Sir. Much respect ✊

Finishing Secrets - Wax - Buffing - 2

Using the buffing wheels on turned wood
Kirby Enthusiast : Great tutorial really impressive. Thanks so much
sagar lohar : What is name of Wax chalk
Paul Isemonger : I was doing it all wrong. Now I know why! Thank you. Excellent video.
bigchillin : Can you list all the compounds and wax stick you use?
Bhagwant Singh : Thanks Sir
Gurosama Bltch : Does this work with matte metal? Maybe aluminium?
Len Griffin : How long did you soak the wood?
S Costa : Can you please post what compounds your are using? Thanks
Gautam Soorjee : Hi good day i would like to know where can i buy the wax buffing
Smarty Pants : Great tutorial, Thank you learned heaps.

#buffing

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 1,096건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.ddangwondan.co.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz